A farm share, or CSA, is a great way to get organically grown vegetables and fruits from our farm to your table. We are committed to providing you wholesome quality food. Your share will be full of fresh crops that are seasonally available from our land. We will harvest, just for you, each week. Participating in our CSA program gives you access to healthy food for $25 a week. This CSA is available for pickup starting June 20, 2021. (We aren't shipping vegetables farm shares at this time)
Here is how it works:
1. Send us an email to email@example.com letting us know you would like to join our CSA for the season. Our season will start June 20, 2021 and run through October 31, 2021.
2. Let us know which pickup location to meet you at. Pickup location will be either at
a. the farmer's market on 92nd and Second Avenue or
b. our farm at 180 Twin Arch Road, Rock Tavern, NY 12575
3. We will hand harvest your crops for the week.
4. Pick up of CSA will be on Sundays between 9am and 10am.
5. Pay $25 for your farm share upon pickup.
It really is that easy :) By the way, if you won't be available for a farm share during a certain week, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will hold off on harvesting for you for the time you are away.